تونس - تونس العاصمة
|تاريخ النشر||٢١ سبتمبر ٢٠١٨|
|المكان||تونس - تونس العاصمة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
Arabian Companions is a branch of an international IT holding company, which provides platforms for social discovery, personal development, and online entertainment for the past 25 years. We invest into, develop and support a range of B2C internet projects and brands under the framework of Social Discovery. We have also invested into over 50 international projects, some of which include StreetLife, LinguaLeo, Roomi, Shazam.
We are looking for a Regional Manager to join our international team in the development of a communication platform in Tunisia.
The candidate must be a self-starter, able to work from home office with self-discipline to succeed in this setting.
- Developing Tunisian market, Sourcing and hiring new partners in Tunisia, monitoring their activities, tracking statistics, assure business continuity.
- Partners' information support: Assistance and training to work in the electronic system, consultancy, business correspondence and telephone conversations, Skype conferences;
- Collaborate with other leaders to build innovative solutions
- Participation in the development of programs for partner companies aiming to enhance their performance.
- Fluent oral and written English and French are required;
- Degree-level, additional training preferable but not required;
- Strong selling and communication skills; Sales experience will be of high value
- Experience in negotiations, dealing with contractors and partners;
- Experienced PC-user: Internet, MS Office, MS Outlook
- Location: Tunis.
The perfect candidates:
- Target Driven and sociable person : Motivate others by creating a positive climate in which people want to succeed
- Charisma and leadership spirit : Knows personal strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and limits
- Presence on Social Media
- Persuasive force
We offer you;
- Competitive salary + Comissions;
- Excellent professional growth opportunities: an opportunity of continuous development, participation in exciting and innovative projects;
- Overseas trips;
- Join a multicultural environment: Morocco; Colombia ; Russia, China