CONSULTING TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
|تاريخ النشر||٣٠ نوفمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||تونس - Tunisia|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting. Your Role
The aim of the Recruitment department is to define the best strategy to attract, recruit and retain the best candidates and manage the employer branding visibility in order to attract talents.
As a Business partner, you will join our Recruitment department to contribute in strengthening Amaris growth on an international level.
Your responsibilities are:
- Define the best strategy to attract, recruit and retain the best candidates and manage the employer Brand visibility in order to attract talents.
- Work closely with you internal client; the Business Directors, to set up the recruitment strategy of the perimeter you are responsible for.
Handling the strategy:
- Defining the recruitment plan strategy with the Business Directors of the perimeters
- Developing and structuring the head hunting activity inside your own entity
- Adapting the recruitment strategy according to the market changes on an international scope
- Designing a recruitment process adapted to the target market (profiles, Business Line, geographical zone etc.)
- Update current and design new efficient recruiting procedures
- Conducting interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Implement innovative sourcing methods
- Set up and follow up the job advertising strategy for your perimeter
- Keep track on the recruiting metrics
- Training your internal client on the recruitment process
- Supervising, managing the recruitment team and reporting its performance
- Being responsible of the professional career of the team members
- Responsible of the recruitment of your own team
- You have a Master degree in Business Management or related field from a Business school or equivalent
- You have a previous successful experience in a similar position of 4 year minimum.
- You already have work on :
- People Management
- Client recruitment service and reporting
- Strategy development
- You speak English and French fluently with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a strong decision-making skills.
- You also have the habit to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders at all levels and across functions, and have the habit to report activity to high level position (operational director)