Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Project Manager/Site Manager, to ensure that the project documentation and reports are compiled
- Ensure all reporting requirements and project documentation as per donor/HQ/Country office requirements.
- Receive and check daily, weekly, monthly reports from field teams; ask clarification, further information from the field teams, if needed, and ensure consistency of the data, reporting to Project Coordinator/Manager
- Translate any documents related to the activities implementation when requested;
- Prepare inception, mid-term and final reports, in consultation with relevant technical focal points and implementing partners, according to the set templates.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and narrative reports to be shared with the donor, after revision and approval of the project manager.
- Ensure all reporting templates are up-to-date and periodically revised.
- Ensure proper flow of information with the field offices, regional / sub-regional offices and office for the preparation of reports as per specific project reporting schedule.
- Verification of the intake forms and standard ats on completeness of documentation before inserting in relevant databases.
- Provide high-quality editing and adding for all project-related documents/procedures.
- Establishing and maintaining an electronic filing system-scanning, photocopying and storing digital documents-indexing, tracking and setting up easy retrieval system of electronic documents.
- Documenting and archiving all the project beneficiaries lists, distribution reports, memorandums and materials related to the project.
- Conduct field visits to lect additional information regarding project achievements and recommendations if required.
- Collect case studies, best practices across projects to be included in project reporting.
- Assist in maintaining program/project reporting deadlines in line with donors' requirements.
- Attend to the meetings, preparing meeting notes and report to the participants.
- Perform any other related duties as requested by senior management.
- University degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience at the national or international level.
- Demonstrated experience in project writing and reporting.
Language: French-English both writing, reading, and speaking