Junior Consultant (m/f) - Tunisia
|تاريخ النشر||٥ مارس ٢٠٢٠|
|المكان||تونس - تونس العاصمة|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
|الخبرة المطلوبة||3-5 years|
|المؤهل التعليمي||Bachelor Degree|
With our philosophy "bridging potentials" we consult global companies on their Africa strategy beginning with their market entry until the implementation. We handle national and regional projects, business development and project implementation all over Africa.
To expand our footprint in Northern Africa, we are seeking to grow our team starting in April 2020 (approx.): Junior Consultant (m/f)
Do you believe in Africa's potential? Are you a self-driven person, able to work independently and in teams? Are you willing to take responsibility and ownership in everything you do? Do you want to develop strategies together with your own clients? Are you ready to travel around 30-40% of your work time?
Then, you should continue reading and might start working soon as Junior Consultant from your international home office or shared office space.
- Manage entire projects (market assessments, potential analysis, competitive reviews, etc.) from planning to delivery
- Contribute deliverables managed by other African staff
- Conduct local research (mostly management interviews with industry players)
- Conduct desktop research (e.g. trade flows, macroeconomic reviews)
- Develop strategic recommendations for clients based on research findings
- Plan, implement and coordinate clients' business trips to your country/region
- Ensure proper coordination of project teams within themselves and with the client
- Acquire and maintain relevant contacts of e.g. key industry stakeholders and potential partners within your country/region
- Contributing to the growth of African through starting and supporting internal initiatives and engaging in feedback discussions