Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Mission: Leaders International
Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Reporting to: Operations Director - Belgium and Country Manager - Tunisia
Contract: Open-ended contract
About Leaders International
Leaders International is an international network of local organizations that plans, manages, and monitors regional innovation and economic development interventions. Through its offices in Brussels, Amman, and Ramallah, Leaders International provides complete project-management services with a focus on private-sector development, enterprise development, job creation, entrepreneurship, D4D, economic policy dialogue, and tourism value chain development.
The Procurement Coordinator working for Leaders International is a full-time position based in Tunisia. The Procurement Coordinator shall be responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality. The Procurement Coordinator’s responsibilities include maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
Task and Responsibilities
- Develop, update, and monitor the project’s procurement plan.
- Ensure that procurement is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Leaders International procurement guidelines.
- Draft pre-qualification documents for works, goods, and services.
- Establish and maintain filing and documentation systems for the procurement documents related to the project.-Be directly responsible for all procurement reviews, post and prior.
- Ensure complete support documentation for all transactions and compliance with Leaders International and donors' policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports on activities and recommendations.
- Conduct field visits related to the programs, when necessary
Qualification, Knowledge, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related business field. Additional qualifications or professional degrees in the field are an advantage.
- At least 3-year proven experience on projects funded by international agencies
- The ability to work under pressure. Within teamwork arrangements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, and professional in Excel and other software)
- Excellent planning and administration skills.
Personal attributes and other requirements
- Committed to Leaders International's aims and values;
- Highly organized self-starter, able to work alone or as part of a team.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted to take a written test, attend an interview, and provide references (if needed).
Our recruitment procedures are based on a policy of equal opportunity that respects social and cultural differences, avoids discrimination of any kind, and encourages the creation of an inclusive work environment.