We're looking for a talented & passionate Python developer to join our team as we're broadening our expertise.
We're looking for someone who is comfortable joining an agile team and contributing immediately. This is a unique and highly technical role requiring strong object oriented development experience. Just read below for the details.
Our ideal player, team player:
- Is a Python, PostgreSQL, Java, Web-sockets, lover, if not yet a master.
- Is a REDIS, React, Firebase basic connoisseur.
- Loves working on a team that is solutions orientated.
- Is innately curious and flexible - you love to learn how things work and share what you've learned with others.
- Jumps right in to improve things you see that need fixing.
- Communicates well - we work in a distributed team.
- A self-learning attitude, ability to work with team as well as independently, with minimal guidance.
- Thrives in a collaborative, trusting, informal environment.
- Ability to interact at all levels within the team and external stakeholders.
- 2 or more years of experience with Python web development.
- Experience with Python frameworks such as Django.
- Experience with automating analysis of large data sets.
- Experience with distributed source control (. Git).
- SDLC, SCRUM experience.
- Sports betting knowledge is a plus.
What we offer:
- Work on an exciting and challenging project.
- Work with cutting edge technologies.
- Flexible schedule, work remotely.
- Growth opportunities, in responsibility and salary.
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.