- Our Engineering department is seeking to incorporate an Electrical Engineer who will bring new skills and experience to the team.
The main functions and responsibilities will be:
- Carry out the design of AC and DC power supply systems for facilities on- and off-grid
- Supervise the quality of works in the electrical installations, compliance with the design, and international standards.
- Perform testing of power supply equipment.
- Develop new guidelines and support maintenance of internal documentation related to the electrical installations
- Prepare the guidelines and documentation for machine operation
- Complete projects by training and guiding technicians
- Support the service team
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing technical, functional, and quality goals
Qualifications and experience required:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in Electrical Installations design and testing.
- Good knowledge in the supervision of electrical equipment testing according to international standards
Skills and attributes:
- Strong focus on innovation and software development
- Good command of English
- Independent working style
- Result and deadline-oriented
- Good understanding of customer needs
- Availability to travel (max 20%)
- Knowledge of Office tools: MS Word, MS Excel