Technical Deployment Project Lead
إعلان موثق ( إقرأ التعليمات)
|تاريخ النشر||٢٥ سبتمبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||تونس - Ariana|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
- Experience in leading medium-scale projects for tools/solutions deployment in an enterprise environment.
- Good understanding of operating system platforms, cloud technology, enterprise workflow toolsets, networking systems, middleware technologies.
- Candidates with experience in either infrastructure support, apps support, apps development, SAP, testing teams or service desk.
- Experience working in a global enterprise with distributed teams.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Fast learner with a technical background.
- Desire to learn new topics like Data Analytics and Lean.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written.
- High degree of professional and business ethics.
- Leading several parallel projects for deployment and enablement of automation solutions part of wide cross-capability portfolio of assets.
- Ensure timely completion of deliverables by working closely with key stakeholders like product management & engineering, delivery SMEs, account stakeholders etc.
- Attain comprehensive technical understanding on the automation assets in your focus area.
- Engage stakeholders to demonstrate automation solution capabilities for accelerated deployment.
- Provide timely feedback to stakeholders by communicating progress and updates.
- Keep deployment and enrollments tools updated with latest statuses, issues and risks.
- Derive/analyze account requirements to define automation pre-requisites, assess feasibility and provide consultation for delivery SMEs.
- Educate and clearly communicate the benefits of automation assets to key stakeholders.
- Work with the squad leads to define outcome metrics to be tracked and create reports and dashboards as required.
- Cross-skill and gain experience in a wide portfolio of automation assets under Bionix automation.
- Facilitate trainings on automation tools with a decentralized development model for target stakeholders.
- Consistently apply quality standards by following company processes, guidelines and values.
- French: Fluent
- English: Professional and Personal fluency preferred