Senior Product Support Representative
|تاريخ النشر||٨ أكتوبر ٢٠١٩|
|المكان||تونس - Gouvernorat de l’Ariana|
|نوع الوظيفة||Full Time|
The Product Support Representative will be in charge of providing full support to clients on production issues (including internal handling, coordination of escalations when needed), management of clients issues list and meetings (be the owner of all Clients outstanding Issues to provide follow-up actions and resolution schedules).
The eligibility for this position requires good communication & finance skills, functional analysis, problem-solving, professional experience in support and/or client relationship management, ability to think logically under pressure, team spirit and time management know-how.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides in-depth product support to FIS clients by resolving incoming inquiries.
• Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
• Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Troubleshoots problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
• Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
• Recreates client issues in test environment, Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
• Resolves client concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
• Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily Client-centric activities.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. (High school diploma or GED for job levels I and II.)
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Prior banking or finance related experiences a plus; personal banking experience preferred
• Documents client information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
• Knowledge of FIS products and services
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge in programming, business analysis or implementation of software products
• Organizational and time management skills required
• Self-starter with proven ability to work independently
• Extremely comfortable working with computers and a variety of applications
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Strong problem solving skills