To support our international partners, we are looking for a Salesforce developer to work on projects with high technological added value in the IT & Digital field.
Passionate about development and new technologies, do you want to be part of an organization having a real impact in the digital revolution?
Don't wait any longer, join the AMARIS community!
- Develop Salesforce organization Strategy to manage current organization across departments
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Automates software builds, test executions and deployments
- Support documentation of application deliverables that are consistent with the methodologies and best practices
- Minimum 5 years of experience on salesforce development
- Good experience with Apex (programming)
- SQL Experience a plus
- Good communication in English and French
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.